2.2.07

T+266: i've been tested so it's official

see test results to the right. yep, that's me. supergirl. you can tell from the blond hair, although i distinctly checked off an adamant 'NO' to the question 'do you like to wear a cape?' i note that robin comes in at third on the list but - and please correct me if i'm wrong here - isn't he a sidekick and not an actual superhero? discuss. and please, get back to me with your own personal quiz results. i like to know who's in my posse :)

one of my superhero tasks at the moment is a tex-mex party tomorrow night because: 1) i have a terrible craving for a pulled pork sandwich, and 2) there is an appalling lack of decent mexican food in utrecht. i'm just off to the shops now to pick up the ingredients which is definitely a job for supergirl because here, you can't just pop out to the IGA to pick up a bunch of que pasa tortillas, some salsa and refried beans. american premium hot dogs? all day long! but mexican fixins? not a hope. it's all gotta be made from scratch. even the tortillas; however, i think i'm going to cheat & just buy a couple of dozen rotis from one of the shawarma places instead. wish me luck!

signed,
supergirl
lean, muscular & feminine
honest & a defender of the innocent
(and secret tortilla cheater)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am spiderman...but I don't get it because I don't like to fly, I hate spiders and I wouldn't be caught dead in a red skin tight jump suit! Go figure!

C